I started noticing this trend in 2016, then my paid marketing efforts like Facebook and Google PPC were not needed as much. Then I feel I reached a tipping point, when in 2017 I did not even have time to design a paid marketing strategy. April 2017 was my business’s 4 year point and I was so booked that I did not have to do any paid marketing. This was a fascinating trend and finding! My marketing strategy is working by itself generating 50% WOM leads and 50% internet leads, without me doing any really paid marketing!
- 7 Strategies To Get Testimonials When You Have None And Are First Starting Your Cash Practice
- Overcoming The COVID-19 Crisis In A Cash Based Physical Therapy Practice
- Internet Security For Your Cash Based Practice
- What Is A NPI Number And How Do You Apply For One For Your Cash Based PT Practice?
- Initial Marketing Drill When Starting A Marketing Campaign | Cash Based Physical Therapy
- Creating A Marketing Funnel: Step 1 – The Buyer’s Pyramid And Marketshare In A Cash Based Physical Therapy Practice
- Patient Reimbursement Form | Super Bill | Cash PT Practice
- How To Start A Cash Based Physical Therapy Practice With Another PT Having 2 Business Owners
- How Much Revenue Should You Reach In Year 1?
- Book Recommendations From My Last Mastermind