Who will best benefit from our Business 101 and Marketing 101 Courses?
Is Business 101 right for you? Just look below
- New PT graduate or new residency trained PT interested in starting a cash based practice. Yes, you can do this!
- If you do not have a legit business plan and do not know what this is.
- If you want to start a cash based PT practice but have no clue how to get started and how to run a business. Remember, it is easy to open a clinic and business, but it is hard to run and manage a successful business!
- If you are tired of standard PT care and being triple booked every hour. There is a better way! You can leave standard care and start your own PT business
- If you want a mentor and FREE consultations along the business process to ask questions who has already is running a successful cash based practice
- If you have no clue how to run a successful business.
When do you need Marketing 101? See below!
- If you opened your practice but are not getting any new patients
- If your marketing is working and you got 5 opportunites from your marketing, but you had no evaluations and no new patients. This is a selling problem! You need to learn how to sell PT!
- if you spend $700 or more on marketing and you only generate $100 of revenue. This is not working and you need to make changes
- If no prospective patients are scheduling when they call because you are cash based
- If you opened your PT practice but no one is calling
- If you want to hit your break even point faster in fewer months
- If you do not know how to sell. Yes, you need to learn how to sell your product and service!